Apparently my new thing is putting things inside of red cabbage. This is what happens every time I find out a certain food has an extreme amount of any kind of vitamin. One small serving is 95% of your vitamin C for the day. That’s a really easy amount of food to eat for that rate of return. That’s all I’m sayin’.
Paleo Breakfast Skillet in Cabbage Bowl
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 red potato diced 1cm thick
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 yellow onion minced
- 1 cup broccoli chopped
- 1 cup cremini mushrooms chopped
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp oregano
- 3 large free-range organic eggs
- 2 red cabbage leaves "bowls"
- In a well-seasoned cast-iron skillet, on medium heat, heat up the coconut oil.
- Begin by frying the potatoes, onions, and garlic until they are soft.
- Season with sea salt and oregano.
- Add the broccoli and mushrooms and sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Add your eggs and stir constantly until eggs are fully cooked.
- Serve in a cabbage leaf!