If I could just sit at my desk with incense, coffee, my growing rock collection, and all my little plant babies every day I’d be okay with that.
Sssoooooooo I was watching Ugly Delicious on Netflix this week and blacked out and ordered cookbooks on Amazon so I’m pretty fired up about “How to Cook Everything” by Mark Bittman. I also impulsively made this ginger beef inspired stir fry using all-paleo ingredients. If there are any ingredients on the list you haven’t heard of or tried, they’re probably a good addition to your paleo lifestyle.
Ginger "Beef" Stir Fry
- Steamer Insert
- Food Processor
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup cauliflower
- 1/2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 cups cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1 inch section of ginger, grated
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp raw sesamy seeds
- 1 tsp arrowroot starch
- In a small saucepot with a steamer insert, steam broccoli for 10 minutes and set aside
- In a food processor, chop cauliflower and combine with nutritional yeast. Move to steamer pot and steam for 10 minutes as well and set aside
- In a food processor, combine water, coconut aminos, ginger, garlic, salt, pepper, sesame seeds and arrowroot starch and blend for 1 minute, or until completely emulsified
- In a small mixing bowl, pour mixture over sliced creminis and marinate for at least 30 minutes
- Once marinated, move mushrooms to a frying pan on medium heat and fry for 20 minutes or until sauce is reduced and sticky
- Lay cauliflower down first, spoon mushrooms and broccoli overtop and garnish with sesame seeds
- Bone app the teeth.