Peanut Butter and Matcha Nice Cream
Nice Cream is a dairy-free alternative to ice cream.This one uses frozen bananas as a base. It is creamy and strangely addictive!I’ve placed it in a ripe papaya and garnished with dragon fruit, unsweetened coconut, kiwi and pumpkin seeds.
- High Power Blender - Ninja at the least
- 2 cups Frozen Banana Chunks
- 1 Avocado
- 1 tbsp vanilla Iron Vegan Sprouted Protein
- 1 tsp unsweetened organic peanut butter
- 2 tbsp psyllium husk, ground
- 1 tbsp culinary matcha
- 1/2 cup organic soy milk, or other milk alternative
- Blend for up to 3 minutes. Adding more milk won’t be necessary if you want to keep the texture. Pulsing on and off for 30 seconds at a time will work.
2 thoughts on “PB + Matcha Nice Cream”
Glad it’s Saturday so we can indulge in this!
Great post 😁