Weekends are for Nice-Cream bowls!
One of those recipes that hits you by surprise! I did not expect this to taste as good as it did. Like, I know it would be good but not UNREAL. What a treat. It somehow reminded me of pistachio ice cream.
Peanut Butter and Matcha Nice Cream
Nice Cream is a dairy-free alternative to ice cream.This one uses frozen bananas as a base. It is creamy and strangely addictive!I’ve placed it in a ripe papaya and garnished with dragon fruit, unsweetened coconut, kiwi and pumpkin seeds.
- High Power Blender - Ninja at the least
- 2 cups Frozen Banana Chunks
- 1 Avocado
- 1 tbsp vanilla Iron Vegan Sprouted Protein
- 1 tsp unsweetened organic peanut butter
- 2 tbsp psyllium husk, ground
- 1 tbsp culinary matcha
- 1/2 cup organic soy milk, or other milk alternative
- Blend for up to 3 minutes. Adding more milk won’t be necessary if you want to keep the texture. Pulsing on and off for 30 seconds at a time will work.