My roommate walked into the room and saw me eating this on the floor, and I made a halfhearted “embarrassed” face and he shrugged and walked away. He came back a few minutes later to tell me that it was in no way out of the ordinary, so I could stop pretending to be ashamed.
You can tell I was hungry because it looks like a raccoon peeled the egg.
High Fat Salmon Salad
- 4 cups organic spinach and arugula
- 1 handful of broccoli sprouts
- 4 olives stuffed with garlic
- 1 ripe avocado sliced
- 1 small chunk of salmon fried in coconut oil and sea salt
- 5 pieces of shrimp fried in coconut oil and minced garlic
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup green onion chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil for dressing
- Panfry shrimp and salmon for 15 minutes on medium heat.
- In a small saucepot, bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
- Drop the egg in the water for 6 minutes.
- Immediately transfer to cold water for the perfect soft boil.
- Peel and slice.
- Combine all ingredients aesthetically.