Pro tip: if you’re a bone broth drinker, use the leftover taco seasoning to make a cup of broth!
Paleo Taco Salad
Servings: 2 servings
- 3 celery sticks finely chopped
- 1 green pepper finely chopped
- 1 red pepper finely chopped
- 1 orange pepper finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh spinach loosely chopped
- 1 bundle green onion chopped
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tbsp sugar-free salsa
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- In a medium frying pan, fry chicken until almost fully cooked and then add water and 1 tbsp of the taco seasoning.
- Once all of the water is evaporated, add ground meat to the salad.
- Season with a little bit more seasoning and top with salsa!
One thought on “Paleo Taco Salad”
I LOVE tacos. This is such a great idea!