Pancakes without the heavy groggy feeling you get after eating pancakes. Quick review on Otto’s Cassava Flour: I’ve tried several flour replacements over the last few years and this was by far my best experience. You can take almost any recipe and directly replace all-purpose flour with cassava and it just works.
Paleo Cinnamon Banana Pancakes
Servings: 1 person
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp Otto's Cassava Flour
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Mash bananas in a medium mixing bowl with a fork or potato masher.
- Add eggs and water and whisk until smooth.
- Slowly sift cinnamon and cassava flour into banana mixture.
- In a medium saucepan, on medium heat, melt coconut oil and fry pancakes for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Garnish with fruit and enjoy it!
0 thoughts on “Paleo Cinnamon Banana Pancakes”