Servings: 8 crepes
- 1 cup cassava flour
- 2 tbsp culinary matcha
- 1/2 cup organic coconut palm sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 1 cup warm water
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- coconut oil for cooking
- palm sugar for topping
- lemon for topping
- Combine wet ingredients in a blender; cashew milk, water, eggs, and coconut oil.
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl; cassava flour, coconut palm sugar, culinary matcha, salt.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients in a blender, one quarter at a time.
- In a medium frying pan, on a medium/high heat setting, drop 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Drop half of a cup of the mixture at a time and flip after the corners of the crepe start to look dry, or about 45 seconds on each side.
- Garnish with coconut palm sugar and squeeze a lemon wedge over crepes.