Butternut Squash + Sweet Potato Soup
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 large sweet potato peeled and cubed
- 1 butternut squash peeled and cubed
- 1 sweet onion chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 " chunk of fresh ginger minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 8 cups vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp unrefined coconut oil
- In a large stockpot, melt coconut oil at medium heat.
- Combine, sweet potato, butternut squash, onion, garlic, ginger, and salt and sauté for 30 minutes or until all vegetables are soft.
- Add vegetable stock and heat for 10 minutes.
- Transfer soup to a blender.
- Serve hot.