I need minimum one extra hand to do this food photo shit. I had to hold the tongs far away from me to make it look like someone else was grabbing the skewer while holding this massive Canon Rebel with my right hand crouched over the barbie. Soooo many bad things could have happened, but my food looks great so, 👍.
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 orange pepper
- 2 cups button mushrooms
- 1 zucchini
- 2 chicken breasts cubed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for at least 10 minutes to avoid burning.
- Thoroughly wash vegetables with a vegetable rinse or spray.
- Chop all vegetables and place in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, place the cubed chicken.
- Add the olive oil and spices evenly in each bowl and mix well.
- Set aside in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Once marinated, impale the ingredients... heuheu
- Preheat barbecue to 400F and grill each side for 10 minutes.