Chocolate Honey Glazed Carrots
- 1 bunch of organic carrots with stems
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp chocolate balsamic vinegar I got mine from Evoolution
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a large roasting pan, drizzle carrots with olive oil, salt, and garlic powder.
- Roast for 20 minutes, stirring often so they don’t burn.
- In a small bowl, combine honey and balsamic vinegar.
- Pour over carrots and roast for another 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes to spread the glaze evenly.
- Serve hot and sexy.