Grassfed Meatball Stew
Servings: 6 servings
- Slow Cooker
- 2 lbs grass-fed ground beef
- 2 large free-range organic eggs
- 1/2 yellow onion minced or shredded
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 red pepper deseeded and chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers deseeded and chopped
- 3 carrots peeled and sliced
- 3 celery stalks chopped
- 1 14 oz can diced tomatoes drained
- 4 cups beef bone broth
- In a large mixing bowl combine ground beef, onion, garlic, eggs, salt, oregano, and chili powder.
- Roll them into meatballs.
- Combine meatballs with all remaining ingredients in the slow cooker and let cook on low for 6 hours.