Raw Mango Kiwi Salsa
- Food Processor
- 1/4 red onion loosely chopped
- 1 ripe mango peeled and pitted
- 2 kiwis peeled and chopped
- 1 jalapeno cored and chopped
- 1 red pepper cored and chopped
- 1 lime squeezed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- Combine everything in a food processor and chop for 3-4 seconds, longer if you prefer less chunky.
SUPER AWESOME BONUS RECIPE
Pan sear fresh tilapia with salt, cumin and chilli powder in coconut oil. Blend an avocado with lime juice, fresh garlic, a pinch of salt and 1 tbsp freshly chopped basil. Place Raw Kiwi Mango Salsa, avocado, fish and some freshly diced tomatoes in a romaine lettuce boat. Squeeze lime over everything.