No Noodle Chicken Soup
- 1 whole chicken roasted, carved and chopped
- 5 organic carrots thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow onion finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 celery stalks thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp unrefined coconut oil
- 6 cups chicken broth
- salt + pepper to taste
- In a large stockpot, melt coconut oil.
- Combine carrots, onion, garlic, and celery in the stockpot and season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer covered on low for about 20 minutes or until all vegetables are soft.
- Add chicken and chicken broth and bring to a low simmer for 5 minutes.