Paleo Hot Sandwiches
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3 tbsp arrowroot starch
- 2 cremini mushrooms sliced
- 1 tbsp whole peppercorns
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 roasted chicken breasts
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Paleo Bread purchased
- Chives for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Roast chicken covered for 30 minutes.
- Rest chicken for 10 minutes before slicing.
- In a small saucepot, on medium heat, bring broth to a simmer.
- Add salt and peppercorns and arrowroot flour and whisk until thickened.
- Add mushrooms and simmer on low for 15 minutes, or until mushrooms are soft.
- Put the chicken on the bread and pour the gravy over top.
- Garnish with chives.
2 thoughts on “Paleo Hot Sandwiches”
Loved the instagram post on this, but your longer blog post is just the best!!
Have to try them out, they look absolutely delicious!