Servings: 2 pizzas
- Food Processor
Ingredients for Pizza Sauce
- 3 ripe tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 green pepper diced
- 4 kalamata olives chopped
- 2 portobello mushrooms
- 2 tbsp tahini dressing or other sauce of your choice
- Combine all pizza sauce ingredients in the food processor.
- In a small frying pan, simmer sauce on low heat setting for 20 minutes or until reduced.
- Preheat oven to 350F and place portobellos face down in roasting pan and roast for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and fill with marinara.
- Top with olives and peppers and set to low broil for 5-10 minutes.
- Drizzle with a sauce of choice.