Carrot & Green Apple Soup
Servings: 4 servings
- 6-7 organic carrots peeled and chopped
- 2 green apples peeled, cored and chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped basil
- 1 tbsp unrefined coconut oil
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place carrots, apples and garlic in a large roasting pan and cover with olive and coconut oil, chili flakes, and salt.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until carrots soften.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a blender.
- Serve hot or cooled.