Salmon Steak + Bearnaise
- 1 Salmon steak
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- salt to taste fresh dill to taste
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp tarragon
- 3/4 cup melted butter or ghee
- Coat salmon in avocado oil and season with salt.
- Place salmon in a small frying pan on medium heat.
- Place sprigs of dill in the frying pan and with a spoon toss oil over the salmon repeatedly.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Whisk egg yolks, lemon juice, and tarragon in a small bowl.
- Transfer to a blender.
- While the blender is running, very slowly drip the butter into the egg. Very slowly. If you don't do it slowly I'll be upset.
- Plate your meat and drizzle your sauce over it and put something green beside it.