Turkey Beet Soup
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 beetroots shredded
- 1 white onion diced
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 cups of fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp unrefined coconut oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 cups turkey broth
- 2-3 cups of shredded turkey dark meat
- In a medium stockpot, sautee beets, onion, and garlic in coconut oil for 10 minutes or until onion is soft.
- Season with salt and oregano.
- Add broth and bring up to heat then add turkey and parsley.
- Simmer for 5 minutes and serve hot.
Try adding mint leaves for a refreshing flavour.