Light Ahi Tuna Stack
Servings: 2 stacks
- Food Mould
- 1 hefty chunk of sushi-grade ahi tuna
- 1/2 ripe avocado cubed
- 1/2 ripe mango cubed
- 1/2 lime squeezed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 handful radish sprouts or sprout of your choice
- 1 tbsp high heat avocado oil
- In a small mixing bowl, combine 1/4 tsp salt, mango, avocado, and lime juice.
- Combine the mixture very lightly with a fork until the avocado becomes binding.
- In a small frying pan, heat avocado oil on medium-high heat.
- Lightly salt tuna with the remaining salt and place in oil for 30 seconds.
- Turn over and sear the other side for 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat and cut into cubes.
- Using a food mould, slowly pour the mango avocado mixture into the bottom.
- Stack the cubed tuna on top carefully and remove mould.
- Garnish with sprouts and squeeze some fresh lime over top and serve.