Tuna Cabbage Tacos
Servings: 3 servings
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup light tasting olive oil
- 1 can tuna
- 2 small cucumbers chopped
- 2 celery stalks chopped
- small hand full fresh basil chopped
- 1 head of red cabbage
- In a food processor or blender, combine large egg, dijon mustard, lemon juice, and salt.
- Blend for 20 seconds.
- Add 1 tsp olive oil.
- Blend for 10 seconds.
- Repeat the last two steps 4 more times and then increasingly add more olive oil.
- In a medium bowl, combine tuna, celery, cucumber, and basil with 4 tbsp mayo.
- Gently separate red cabbage leaves from head.
- Scoop mixture into leaves.