- 1 ~6lb pumpkin
- 3 tbsp organic coconut palm sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Wash pumpkin and cut in half.
- Hollow out, removing seeds and strings.
- Wrap both halves in tin foil.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 1 hour.
- Let cool for 30 minutes.
- Using a fork, remove the meat of the pumpkin from the shell. (like spaghetti squash.)
- Blend all the pumpkin meat and transfer to a medium stockpot.
- On low heat for five minutes, stir in all remaining ingredients.
- You can store in mason jars and freeze for later, use instead of canned pumpkin puree in recipes.
- 2 shots espresso
- 1 cup oat milk
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- cinnamon for garnish
- maple syrup to taste
- First pour espresso into a cup
- Combine the pumpkin puree with the milk
- Steam if you have a steam wand
- Optional: Use a milk frother
- Pour the pumpkin mylk over the espresso
A fun idea I had: Out all of the purée in ice cube trays and freeze them for later.
When I want to make a latte I just have to grab 2 cubes and heat them up! This made 3 full trays.