Hey guys! I just finished moving into my new place on Sunday and then started my new job on Monday and familiarized myself with a new yoga studio so I am very busy. …but it doesn’t mean I’m not eating the most delicious shit you’ve ever seen though.
Cacao Energy Balls
- Food Processor
- 10 dates pitted
- 2 tbsp raw pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup raw unsalted almonds
- 1 tbsp unrefined coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground cloves
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- Combine dates, pumpkin seeds, almonds, coconut oil, cacao powder, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves in a food processor and blend for 1-2 minutes, or until almonds are finely chopped.
- In a small bowl, combine almond flour with a pinch of cocoa and cinnamon and set aside for dusting.
- Take the date mixture and roll into balls about ¾” round.
- Either sprinkle the powder over all of them or individually roll them in the small bowl.
- Refrigerate and serve!