Watermelon Coconut Snacks
- Food Processor
- 1 watermelon sliced 1/2" thick
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup almond slivers
- Use a food mold to cut several watermelon circles.
- Blend shredded coconut in food processor or blender for 1 minute.
- Place the first layer of watermelon at the bottom of the food mold.
- Add 1 tbsp coconut and then another layer of watermelon and then press, hard enough that you'll see some watermelon juice come from the bottom.
- Repeat. Garnish with almonds.