Easy Paleo Potato Soup
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 cups peeled and cubed red potatoes, 1/2″ cubes
- 1/4 cup organic canned full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp unrefined coconut oil
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried rubbed sage
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp freshly cracked pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- In a large stockpot, boil potatoes in water for 30 minutes or until very soft. Strain.
- Add coconut oil, coconut milk, broth, salt pepper and herbs and bring to a low simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove 2 cups of soup with potato chunks from the pot and blend well for 1 minute.
- Place potato puree back into the soup and stir.
- Serve hot.